View Profile Everratic

295 audio Reviews with Responses

All 378 Reviews

This is one of my favorite chord progressions. The song is very catchy! I like the melodies and counter melodies.
I miss listening to your music. Are you planning to make more songs?

LunacyEcho responds:

It's quite a fun chord progression, isn't it? :D It's basically another super-major-catchy-poppy chord progression that I enjoy using XD

I'm definitely going to write more songs! I'm just going through a bit of a busy period in school right now, haha. Thanks for the review! :D

This was my first pick in the contest. I love the theme that this song depicts in a short amount of time. It reminds me of one of my favorite hunter x hunter songs! I like all the instrument choices, and the waves are so simple but they add so much depth to the track.

EverReverb responds:

Hey, thanks a lot ^^! Your songs were awesome too.

This song sounds so much better with a story behind it! I finally understand the intro and outro. I was wrong when I said the outro shouldn't be conclusive because I didn't realize this was a story. I still don't like the intro but it makes sense now. The song is very catchy, has a great rhythm, and a great line up of soundfonts. I'm glad I voted for it.

EvilRaccoon responds:

Thanks BlueOceans! :D Yeah, I felt with people not sure on the why things can become a little disjointed. I'll be for sure to take that into consideration for the next round. Make it more..listenable.

Thanks again!!

The mixing and mastering of this song amazed me. How can you have so many loud in your face instruments that are all playing simultaneously sound so clear and separated?

Sequenced responds:

a magician never spoils his secrets

Nearly whole song felt like an introduction to a song rather than a complete song. I was waiting for something exciting to happen, and it didn't. I lost full interest in your song 3/4's in.

The mixing, panning effects, and instruments were good.

InvisibleObserver responds:

Too bad to hear this wasn't your cup of tea!

Hi. I'm a self-taught orchestral composer. For commissions and other inquiries, contact me here or at everratc@gmail.com

United States