View Profile Everratic

295 audio Reviews with Responses

All 378 Reviews

LSD praised this song a lot so I decided to listen to it, and I'm really glad I did! I don't listen to this genre often so it feels very refreshing. I adore the sound design, especially the luscious leads. I have no complaints about any aspect of the piece :)

ChronoNomad responds:

Thank you so much, BlueOceans. That really means a lot, and I feel honored that Lucid's high praise piqued your curiosity! Until McG's recent spate of submissions, I had probably only listened to a handful of Synthwave tracks hereabouts myself, but they all made me want to try my own hand at the genre. Suffice to say, I feel quite validated in the decision.

Luscious leads, you say? Absolutely amazing alliteration, amigo! ^-^

this is great!

:VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

johnfn responds:

^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v

Which vsts did you use for this? I love the sound!

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

No VST, it's one of the sounds from my electric piano :)

I really like the use of reverb! The singing isn't bad :D

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

It is bad though, haha xD

The instruments sound very realistic and expressive! The composition is short but satisfying.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

I agree they're quite expressive! I'd like to buy an even more realistic solo violin though o.O
All the money though, ughhhhh
Thank you!

This is really nice. The melodies are somewhat chaotic at times yet don't sound like total noodling. I love the dreamy atmosphere; the reverb on the leads is so luscious. The structure is good; there's sufficient variety in the composition and it never feels repetitive, and the entire track still feels coherent. My only qualm is with the production, but I'm not sure if that's valid since this is a mono track after all.

Possibly responds:

Thanks for the review.

Was this inspired by FF? I love songs that have that vibe now.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

You found some really old stuff huh? xD
I actually don't think this was, for once, but I totally get what you mean!

This was very amusing :)

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

I think the version we made for you is my third version of this piece on NG, and the only serious one. I'm heading off to sleep, good night!

This is very relaxing and uplifting. It feels a bit repetitive, but it serves as fantastic background music.

ChronoNomad responds:

Aw, thanks for the quick review, BlueOceans! Yeah, I can't disagree that it's somewhat repetitive at whiles, but it really does have a very pleasant BGM feel to it. I'm glad that you find it both relaxing and uplifting. :)

Hi. I'm a self-taught orchestral composer. For commissions and other inquiries, contact me here or at everratc@gmail.com

United States