View Profile Everratic

All 365 Audio Reviews

285 w/ Responses

This is amazing!!!

The atmosphere you created is impressive and fits the theme perfectly. There's a lot of detail with regards to the sounds. This is the type of game music that can truly immerse one in the environment without standing out and drawing attention to itself. Higher quality instruments would be nice of course, but due to the nature of the song, the quality of your orchestral instruments isn't really an issue.

gnatmuse responds:

Thank you for the feedback! I took a lot of care in crafting this piece. I wanted it to be able to stand on its own as well as in a game. :)

This is very calming, and I like the melodies.

This is very catchy. I love the sound design. The transition at 2:17 is awesome.

PredatorMusic responds:

Thank you man!

Listening to this instantly improves my mood. It sounds utmost christmasy. I like the expressive details on the lead instruments.

I like the composition a lot so far! It’s so peaceful — I’m interested in how that might change.

The solo woodwind sounds very dry and raw compared to the strings, which are very wet. Maybe if the woodwind has mic positions, adding more of the hall sound can help. If it’s totally dry, then a good early reflections reverb instance can help.

Codefreq responds:

First, thank you so much for taking the time to review this. I’ll keep your feedback in mind when I do the main submission.

Second, due to the fact that this is not the final submission, coupled with me getting swamped with other things, I didn’t spend as much time mixing and writing as I could have or would have liked.

I’m looking forward to when I will be able to show you my final submission, rather than just WIPs. ;)

I love it! It's so warm and romantic.

wilidacious responds:

thank you!

I like the varying moods throughout the composition; it changes from sounding serious and intense to calm and uplifting. There's a lot of detail in the sound design, which feels futuristic. The loop is a nice touch and the transition is well-executed. I hope this gets front paged :)

Hypervolt responds:

Thanks for all the feedback! This was super fun to make. I am eager to see what other artists have entered :)

This is hilarious :D

LuckyDee responds:

Thanks, I had a blast making it, glad I'm not the only one laughing at my jokes.

Wow, this is really good!

AvizuraNG responds:

Thank you very much, that means a lot to me!

Hi. I'm a self-taught orchestral composer. For commissions and other inquiries, contact me here or at everratc@gmail.com

Male