View Profile Everratic

All 365 Audio Reviews

285 w/ Responses

Great story!

This is so catchy. I found this to actually be inspirational, since it has typical trance sounds that I like, but it's not super repetitive and it doesn't have a slow progression.

wow, I'm blown away by how much you improved the track. This is one of the most pleasant pieces of music I listened to in a while. You're incredibly talented. I think this would have won the compo by a landslide if you submitted this version.

Miyolophone responds:

Thank you BO! Yeah, I had only worked on it for 2 days before I submitted it to chips, and also all the feedback I got during it helped a LOT. I'm happy that it ultimately got the attention it deserves.

The atmosphere is lovely!

Why thank you ;)))

I found this to be one of your most interesting tracks! I hope you win :D

Zoonotist responds:

Thanks for the review BlueOceans.

congratulations on the win!

1f1n1ty responds:

thanks BO :D

I love it <3 It's really the best version I ever heard :D The layered vocals are spectacular, and the piano arrangement gives the song a refreshing sound. This is a great use of the una corda :D

Thank you so much!

We're glad you liked it! Thanks, and Happy Birthday once again ^___^

This is relaxing :)

broove responds:

Thank you for listening.

I'm always astonished by your ability to quickly create such gorgeous pieces of music. The composition is incredibly rich, and you used some delightful chords. I like the progression of the song's mood. It starts off bittersweet, and then it progresses into what I think is supposed to be a blissful-nostalgic mood, and then that sense of happiness recedes toward the end of the piece, but not totally. You pretty much nailed the theme. The only criticism I have is that the ending seems unpolished. This is a fantastic piece and one of my favorites of this compo.

yes, this is a copypaste from chipscompo :)

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thank you for the review and the nice words! I'm glad you liked the chords, and the progression of the piece. I think my style is very recognizable in this piece, since I made it in so short a time, inspired by the theme and some memories of my own. While I'm personally content with the ending, I understand why it can seem rushed :)

And yes, this is a copypaste from chipscompo ;)

I really like the story and all the fx!

Hi. I'm a self-taught orchestral composer. For commissions and other inquiries, contact me here or at everratc@gmail.com

Male